Scheduling Your Patients
- All diagnostic procedures must be scheduled by calling 770-229-4660 or by fax to 770-229-4632.
- Patients should arrive 30 minutes prior to the exam time.
- A driver's license or picture ID and insurance card(s) are requested at the time of registration.
- Patients must be informed if a procedure or test requires fasting.
- Patients without insurance coverage can take advantage of our self pay plan.
- Valid physician orders are required prior to processing patients.
- Valid order criteria includes: legible writing, patient name, procedure, clinical indications and physician's signature (not extenders).
- If an order is not faxed, the patient will be asked for the physician's order at the time of check-in.
- In the absence of a valid order, the ordering physician's office will be contacted during the registration process.
- To avoid scheduling delays for our patients we request physicians offices to fax all orders at the time of scheduling to 770-229-4632 to ensure the order is available at the time of service.
First-time Referring Physicians:
The following information is required for first-time referring physicians:
- Physician's full legal name
- Office address, phone number, and fax number
- NPI number
- Taxonomy number